2009年4月9日星期四

Life's...undefiened....

Someone asked me this morning....why the hell u have't update ur damn blog for years....

True... I almost forget that my blog do exists....every time i switch on my PC... I just wanna heck on some players at DoTA. Where's my life I realise.....I do remember this blog cause I just could't update my Garena engine...hell....

Its April....the month of my birth.... everytime of this year...I've always wondering...how much people notice its my freaking birthday?? my family...and no one else...ya who cares about a jerks birthday..... and thats when I noticed.... almost half of the class knew it... sharply..15th april...the day Emma Watson's birthday.....

My post as a monitor was secure...people started to admit that this funny boy finally had an attitude....a better one... to serve this post... but i knew it ...I was never prepared for any coming up events.....

April May JUne July Augest...darn trial's oming...... and the real one... and the 3 months hell life.... but whos knows.??life ahead...will it be bumpy or will it be flat..... I just gonna finish my 2nd chapter of life...as a school kid....or teenager....

life's short ...enjoy it....a meaningful way




没有评论: