2009年2月20日星期五

Broken Heart....

Things....nowadays.... never seems to be such easy as they used to be...family, relationships....examinations....and tons ,tons and more tons of bundles pressuring on you....

Heart broken...... mum and dad fight after a simple operation of my grandmother..... gt dumped by a girlll i tried to had valentines day with..... exam is two weeks away...yet 10 subjects to revise......+ being a monitor...never being easy.... no matter how hard I tried...no matter how much I tried to protect the title I had.... there are always people saying things......since I being this way-to-go monitor.... I finally realise.... my relationship with friends.... faded....in a way of worst.... sitting on the 1st row....people started saying directly behind me...: well here goes the so-called monitor that wanted to act macho since his the wt* monitor..."...... ya big deal ....wait and see whose result show s the best and dont beg a single tip from me next time when u started crouching at roadside wanting spared moneys....f*** you....

I...was now officially dumped.... by ya you-know-who....... and ya bingo....better still for my SPM year....but i really wanted her so badly....so badly.....

2 条评论:

t.edu 说...

helooo! lol i changed blog. :D sundayswithbuttercups.blogspot.com

☆FionN☆ 说...

很抱歉,你被tag了,到我部落看看~~