2009年2月14日星期六

Happy Valentines.....

Ahh.....Valentines.....the day the lovers learn how to love their love ones more.....

For some reason.... I was happy....for the sake of....the moon face of my class....gt dumped by her freaking boyfriend(they are both weird)....astalavista.....hahaha.....cant believe there are such kinda ppl.....maybe just for the sake of trying to save the valentine's present....

Well as for me....like the pass few years.... SIngle......but my valentines for this year was packed....Hari Sukan for the morning.... passing with the gurl I liked.... wakakaka....

I brough that particullar gurl a lollipop...(childish)....and planning to gave her a love note....in a bottle next day......Sweet....

Well figer-crossed dudes....have a Happy Valentines.....or Happy Singles Day for those...liked the previouse and pathetic me

没有评论: