2009年1月12日星期一

Hmm.....Stressed??

Days Nowadays.....its so darn stressful...I dont even notice Im under stress... for some reason without my knowing...Im having my nose running....eyes waterish...and I saw a drop of tear on my freaking MT book....what the...

I din notice much.... the way goes like after New year then theres a March test...then my freaking bday...and after that May holiday...then Mid year test..then Pre SPM trial...and SPM Trial..and then heck...........

SPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya SPM are in the corner...and darn... BIO CHEM, MT,MM, SJ...dude there still tons of thing s to cover up....

Ya like what Kim Keat said... I dare not to play with my future...is like to be and not to be....

The road not chosen... the road was the road I walked previouse..... not to mention... I nearly gt expelled from skol thanks to it... and now the road I had Choosen.... made me sick ....having issues....made me a freak...made me fealing not me......

Im lost... in the jungle of hatred and damed....someone....somebody...something ....leading me towards the shadow of stress,relationship crissis....pressing on my shoulder.... like never before...
Like never did...///

....Cheers for all these times....

没有评论: