2009年1月17日星期六

Friends...so much for it...

Now the thing im discussing now does not content any offensive elements...It may be sensitive to some people but...its just discussing.....

Hmm...theres a kinda people in this world,she(ya ,its a she...guess who) dun actually talk to people...and when they felt like having something that you might be USEFUL to her...and she will then come to you and act like:" hey vincent vincent...help me plz..." and make her voice try to sound like she just got fucked up by a dog next door....and whining like:"ah plz lah....dont be like this lah"...shit...is like ur face are already oily enuf to make my eyes blind and HELLO!!!!! cant u be just more normal.... ur way of conversation...the style of walking...shaking ur darn butt like u put cyroform in it.....darn u ...... go whine with ur boyfriend....jerk....

and addition...even shes just the PENOLONG Ketua Lagu....oh ya... she like acting supieior....she just try to make herself like :" ah IM composing a song....please fuck off" and ya great fine ...I had an idea... u dun wan it and fine den....den next thing im talking to the ACTUAL Ketua LAGU....that i had an idea for our year...darn it...she bump out of no where and became like ranning insane....:"why the hell din u tell me bout the idea....dun u think im ur frend??" ya MY BAD MY BAD......and I tried to sang a demo for them...and ya I admit...My tone ran...hahaha....and she just stand there saying :"his voice was like that...dont mind him " ya great....got to HELL.... bitch...fuck ur dork next door...BRAIDE ur VAGINA.......

And today...haha...we ran a marathon....and she still dare come to me and ask with that dog whining voice:" vincent ...vincent....can i borrow ur card....? I left it elsewhere..." ya I do take it out from my pocket ....and slam it on the table...and said..." I had 15 ringgit in it.....and IM SO NOT borrowing u" ya get lost oil faced bitch........

I shud end my post with a well made chinese letters for our end year school magazine.....

:印度神油搽在脸,唱歌做词不要脸,苍蝇大便整张脸,鬼叫傻笑挂在脸

cheers dude.....hahaha

4 条评论:

t.edu 说...

lol.. some people are likdat lah. i text you but no report came!! HAHA.. oh well.............................................................

Agugu Ceaser 说...

report??text....my old number?? I lost it...Im cell-phoned-free for the moment coz...SPM year u would say......mind giving me ur number??

t.edu 说...

lol i got 2 no now. lol.......... =P after spm i give u lah. pay attention on ur studies XD

菌 geRm =] 说...

ishh...!our class lagu's lyrics keeping changing how many times ald ahh ?!??!? huh