2009年1月10日星期六

Class Issue...

Ya now our class latest Issue...

1) Congrats me...Im the class vice president....wakakaka..tought job... jobs to handle...things teacher told u to do...but for the end year ko-cu mark...haiz//////

2) New student causing me to have issue....:Grace Mah En Chi, ok..how do I say.....she's not yet included in my class comment previously...so I will write it now.....Number 32 of the class...taking place over Cui Yee...I wonder why would somone like her will take over her place...zzzz.....English educated...Result-more-than-anything kinda guy(I mean gurl).Lucky shes taking over the lagu ketua place so that Sher Ching wont be the cry baby as we dont actually co=operate well with the Ketua Lagu......Cheers Grace

3)As for Sher Ching shes having kinda issue though....she became more spiritual...more active... more warm to me (preciesly) and hmm...wats else do she actually changed?? Attitude...and ya shes gaining on weight

4)As for the last issue, I lost 3kg's since going to Aussie...Im a freaking 75kg jerk again ....what an issue.....

Cheers guys

没有评论: